Covid-19 Appointment rules
I'd like to start out by saying thank you for your patience and your decision to return to Eventide Massage. I appreciate each and every one of you. The road we have all traveled these past three months has not been easy for any of us. With will and determination we can get past these troubling times. "With hope in our hearths we will rise."
If you are new to the Eventide Family, thank you for choosing us to meet your massage needs. I look forward to assisting you.
Guide lines for appointments
- If you are feeling ill or if caring for someone that is ill with Covid like symptoms, (coughing, shortness of breath, fever, chills and/or shakes, abnormal muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell)
please call and reschedule appointment (no cancellation fee will apply).
- If you have traveled out of state you are required to quaranteen for 14 days, or provide a Covid -19 test indicating a negative result. If you cannot fulfill either of these requirements, please call to reschedule (no cancellation fee will apply).
- If you were diagnosed with Covid-19, please provide documentation from a physician that you have recovered and that you are able to receive personal care treatments, such as massage.
- In order to provide a safe environment for each and every client, I am following every guideline that is being required by the state. Eventide Massage may not be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation provided by each client.
Arriving to an appointment
- Please practice proper hygiene before arriving.
- Face masks must be worn while entering and exiting the building, and for the duration of the massage.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. I will be in the lobby to administer a temperature check and a health questionaire.
- Please minimize Items that you bring into the establishment. If you don't need it please leave it in your locked car.
- Due to Covid-19 guidelines provided by the state, no facial massage will be given until further notice.
- If for any reason you feel sick with covid-19 during or after the massage, please notify the massage therapist immediately.